Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Lesson Planning

Oh lesson planning. The wonderful world of lesson planning. I want to tell all of you that it has a breeze for me and that everything has come so easily for me, but that would be a lie. I would say as far as what is coming easy for me is coming up with random ideas for lesson plans that I think would be fun for a secondary education classroom. I always think about what I think is fun in junior high or high school and apply that to my lesson plans. But then here comes in my issue, applying this idea I have into a 4 to 7 page lesson plan. I have always been the type of person that has been pretty vague about my ideas, so it is super difficult for me to give every detail in a teacher's role and student's role, but I know that it is super important to include those two things. I know it is just going to take time and working at it though, so hopefully I can get better. Fingers crossed!
What to Do When You Have 5 Minutes Left of Class—and No Lesson Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment